PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Life of a trainer

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > Life of a trainer >

Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer

Authors Note

I have added 3 small paragraphs to the last chapter, they summarize what happened before this chapter. I would have loved to work it out, but I have no real inspiration to write out complete chapters of any events. So this will have to do.
Chapter 24 – Back in Mesperit City After a calm journey by boat, Andy set foot in the docks of Mesperit City. He took in a deep breath and looked around. Home. He was finally home again. He had hoped he would have met Henry on the ship, but that had not been the case. His new hope was that Henry was already at the restaurant where they had reserved a table when they had started their adventure in Vermillion City, two years ago. And what a two years it had been. Andy started making his way through the town, enjoying all the familiar buildings. Now that he was back he had to admit he had missed the place and he was glad to be back. He raised his backpack a bit higher as he passed a Pokémon Center. That was something of all the regions and with the journey behind him he had even more appreciation of the services they provided for trainers and their Pokémon. He made his way to the restaurant where he was supposed to meet his friend. Again he hoped Henry would have made it for their agreement. Today was the day after all. One glance at the restaurant learned Andy that it hadn’t changed a bit. With the same big, white letters on the window it told anyone who walked there that the name of the restaurant was ‘Danny’s Diner’. Unbelievably original, but the food was good. Andy entered the restaurant and a small bell just above the door informed Danny a customer had arrived. It didn’t take him long to welcome the guest. “Welcome to Danny’s Diner, I’m...oh it’s, Andy!” “No, no,” Andy corrected him. “Andy is my name, your name is Danny.” “What?” Danny looked at him with an expression that gave away he didn’t understand why Andy said that. “Of course my name is Danny, why did you...” It took him a few seconds to realize why Andy had said that and sighed, much to the amusement of Andy. “I made a reservation,” Andy said with a grin. “If you remember.” “I do. In the corner is your table, I’ll be taking your order shortly.” “Much appreciated!” Andy walked through the restaurant and when he eyes caught the table a broad grin appeared. “Well, well, well, if that isn’t mister Tenson.” Henry got up from the chair where he had been sitting with an equally big grin. “Mister Bansing, how nice of you to join me.” They walked up to each other to shake hands. “Damn Andy, it’s good to see you again.” “Likewise Henry. I’ve got so many things to tell you.” “Me too.” They both sat down at the table and looked at each other. So many things had happened that they just didn’t know where to begin. Then Henry asked if Andy had caught any good Pokémon during his travel and with that their conversation started. During the conversation Danny brought them their ordered drinks and meals. It turned out that Henry had caught a whole lot more Pokémon then Andy had and since a trainer was only allowed to carry six Pokémon with him, the others were at the lab of professor Maple. Henry had been in Lilan Town the previous day to greet all his Pokémon. Then Henry told him about the gym battles he had done and the Kanto and Johto leagues he had joined. Andy then told Henry about the couple of gym leaders he had challenged and all the other things he had done. His two weeks at the day-care, his travel to Mt. Moon, the fighting dojo where he had trained his Mankey, the encounter with Team Rocket, his trip to Kurt and the Slowpoke Well in Azalea town. And that he had seen Articuno. “You’ve seen Articuno?” Henry repeated. “That’s great.” “Oh yes, I’ve even caught him...on camera.” Henry chuckled. “A catch is a catch, well done Andy.” He raised his class to him. “Do you feel like a Pokémon Master now?” “Not really, the more I travelled, the more I realized there is a whole lot to learn out there.” “That’s true. Now show me the pictures.” “Certainly.” Andy took his backpack with him and searched in it until he found the album where he had put the pictures in. He showed them one at the time at his friend. “So this is the mountain, before I chose to climb it. This is the area before the blizzard. That was really cold I might add. And here is a picture of Articuno flying in the air.” “Amazing,” Henry said. “Yes,” Andy said as he turned to page to show a picture of Articuno up close, taken just outside the Jinx cave. Henry blinked twice when he saw that picture. “Exactly how close did you get to Articuno?” “About five feet? I don’t know.” Henry punched Andy’s arm. “Give me the details, man.” And Andy did, he told Henry everything about his travel over the mountain, on his way to meet his brother. About the first blizzard, the fact he saw Articuno flying in the sky, the second blizzard, the cave with the Jinx, Boris and then Articuno outside the Jinx cave. “What an adventure,” Henry said when Andy was done. “And after that you went to visit Matt. How was he?” “He’s doing great and he has gathered a nice team of Pokémon.” “Speaking of which, I’d like to meet yours.” “Likewise.” The paid for their meals and left the restaurant. Together they walked back to the harbour, where there would be plenty of room to call all their Pokémon. The first two they let out of their Poké Balls were Andy’s Butterfree and Henry’s Nidorino. The two Pokémon greeted each other enthusiastically and began chatting with each other. It had been a while since they last saw each other after all. Then Andy and Henry introduced the rest of their teams. Henry now had a Sandslash, a Marowak, a Diglett, a Donphan and a Heracross in his team. “Your Poochyena is with Maple?” Andy asked and Henry nodded to show he was correct. “Although he’s a Mightyena now. I’ve used him in both leagues, but he broke his leg when trying to protect me when there was a rockslide, so I’ve sent him to Maple to recover. He seems to be fine again, so I’ll leave Donphan in her care and take him on my next travel again.” “Speaking of which, what’s your next plan?” “There are still regions I haven’t been to,” Henry shrugged as he spoke. “As for planning, I want to go there and try my best at those leagues.” “How about we go together?” Andy asked and a smile appeared on Henry’s face. “Great idea. I’m sure that with you around the journey can’t be dull.” They shook hands, agreeing to stay on Rhando island for a couple of weeks and then go and visit the regions they hadn’t been to.
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page