PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Much to do about nothing...

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Much to do about nothing... >

Dalgonlily's AvatarDalgonlily
Much to do about nothing...
  • About Me
  • Contents
  • Original Post
...A day in the life of a dalgon Well, I never really thought that I'd be making a journal, but now that I've finally seen my muse, a pokesona..., I really needed to make one... Well, as this is my first post, I think I will explain why I am making this journal and maybe eventually this post will hold a table of contents or something to make me look semi-organized... Mainly, I'm making this journal to have more room in my "about me"...as it's getting quite crowded (now that I know how to code! :D). It's also where I'm going to put sprites people have made me (thank you all!) and favorite pokemon and other random stuff like that... I'll also probably put in an actual "about me" section (and explain my name)...and revamp my real "about me"... In any case, this is a work in progress, so whoever reads this, bare with me! ~Dalgonlily (from 3/6/16)
× 98 / 300
Hopefully an eventual Cresselia shiny hunt! I'd love to buy/trade for some!
I love dextrading! Feel free to PM me about it, I'm trying to fill my pokedex and shinydex! Sig by Wardove! Avi by Zerobold!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page