PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Important informations~

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Important informations~ >

Karai's AvatarKarai
ultra.pngc.png
Meu, I've done on site commissions for real money. I asked the mods first and they allowed me to do it. It's not drawings or whatnot, it's actually something being shipped to you, though. I do ask for payment first, but that is to cover the cost of materials and shipping.. But if it is digital art, and you are paying real money, you should wait until the piece is finished. Because it isn't being shipped at all. And if you are charging real money, I wouldn't make them pay until it's finished. The only reason I ask for payment first, is because I have to go out and physically purchase the materials, then I have to pay for the cost of shipping.. But with digital, there is no outside cost involved for the artist, so it won't hurt to get paid when the commission is finished. I would also ask a mod first, include maybe what type of art you are providing, why you charge real money, etc. That's what I did.
I do woodburning commissions. Come check it out here!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page