PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Important informations~

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Important informations~ >

Meu's AvatarMeu
arceus.pngs.png
@Zexeos: I don't believe commissions for actual money are allowed in the first place, but in any case, most commissions on this site are for on-site currencies and items, which can be enforced by staff, so pre-paying is still not allowed for art. With the amount of times I've seen commissions canceled or the artists go inactive, that's a good thing. Unless you are handling on-site currency, I would stick to having commissions off-site and linking to it or something similar, because offsite transactions can't be enforced by the staff. (From the Trade Forum Rules thread: "All off-site trades are done at your own risk. They are not logged or tracked by our system, and we cannot be held responsible if you lose out. Please only engage in off-site trading with people you trust.")
shop + journal + credit
if my journal is deleted: Art Credit: Avatar & About Me: Zan Forum Signature: Silver
phone lines follow us, like heartbeats in the dusk hold my hand and gush, sweet landscapes from the bus
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page