PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Shadow's Tale

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > A Shadow's Tale >

LoneShadøw's AvatarLoneShadøw
Sprited by Me
Back after a long hiatus and it's time to get organized again I suppose.

About Me

You really want to know? Well I write a lot of poetry and fanfics, and a few other stories too. I follow several fandoms in several genres but my current main list includes: WebComics: SSSS/aRtD, Paranatural, Strays, Awaken, Saint for Rent, & Homestuck Games: Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Minecraft, & Wizard/Pirate101 Shows: Criminal Minds, Digimon, KND, & Code Lyoko Manga: The Gamer, Black Butler, One Piece, & Prince of Tennis

PF1

I might summarize my first pokefarm career here later... For now I will simply mention a few points: *I was a member of PF Secret Service when it started, though it appears it didn't survive to Q, but left due to real life. *My starter there was a vulpix, later a ninetales, named Koko and she led the Dark Shadows Tribe until an issue with her estranged daughter Shira. Record Keeper Alpha

Pokémon from PF1

The Tribe

Dark Shadow's Tribe These pokémon made up the bulk of the old farm and were all born and raised on the farm, excluding a few special exceptions. Many of these are also counted among the oldest of my children and they developed a mentality to shun outsiders, or those not hatched under my care. Despite this they remained friendly and welcoming to visitors and eventually consented to follow their leader to this new land, forced as they were to give up much of their old culture and customs.

Leaders

Leader Koko Koko was the first born on the old farm and quickly took the other hatchlings under her wing, err...tails. She was generally quiet and reserved, speaking only with the ranked members of her tribe but she had a soft spot to protect any that looked to her for guidance. Yet she never completely agreed with the tribes' views on outsiders and for a time strove to make peace between the two groups, though this ultimately ended in failure when she broke their codes and sought a mate among the outsiders. This action and the resulting child eventually led to the collapse of the tribe and the old farm. When word of a new land reached the tribe she made one last effort to regain control of the shattered farm and urged all pokémon on the farm to forget the past. She proposed that they all journey to this land together to show their trainer Nata that they could still be saved. Upon reaching this new land she settled down with her once forbidden mate and left the managing of the farm to the new leaders Melody and Ryuu. Former Outsider Burn Burn was a simple axlosion who joined the outsiders only because like them he was rejected by the tribe. He held no rank among the small group of outsiders and remained distant from them during his time on the farm. All this changed however when he met Koko and learned the joys and pains of love. Through all the turmoil and dangers of the last days he stayed faithfully by her side and ultimately remained with her beyond the crossing, begrudgingly gaining himself a spot among the tribe. Second-in-Command Tala Tala refused to truly claim her rank on the old farm, always being referred to as the sneaky helper that kept tabs on the outsiders, but in reality she has always been Koko's right hand and the one the once great leader turned to in troubling times. She was Koko's closest friend and supported her leader through the break-up of the tribe, though at first she distrusted Burn she later grew to at least tolerate his company. Her exact thoughts on all that transpired in the last days are hard to guess but tribe or no tribe she would stand by her friend over all else.

Other Ranks

The Three Watchers Osyka, Iye, & Noya The Watchers served as scouts and guardians on the old farm, always nearby and yet rarely seen. These three were extremely close to both Koko and Tala, being counted among the oldest of the tribe, and spoke only to them if they spoke at all. More often than not they only offer grunts or silent glances. Farm Defenders Sahkyo & Kijika The main guardians of the old farm, they spent most of their time around the eggs protecting them from thieves or vandals. Hatchling Trainers Enyeto & Saber These two spent much of their time among the younger members of the tribe, teaching them the customs and laws that they grew up in. Dream World Explorers Izusa, Motega, Netis, & Isamu The young siblings Motega and Netis originally ventured into the Dream World with their guardian Izusa, who trained long in her sleep to beat Doug's thieving prinplup, but when she was lost they turned to the eldest of the pokémon born in that strange world.

Members

The Outsiders

Those Outcasted by the Tribe These pokémon were rejected by the Tribe because they were not farm-hatched and in their anger they banded together to combat those that hurt them. They started as a small disorganized group simply wandering as the eevees did but in time a leader rose and brought them together in the hopes of driving out their oppressors and claiming space for themselves on the farm.

Leaders

Leader Nukpana Nukpana began her life among the tribe and their ways, coming to hate them for their treatment of 'outsiders' as she began to call those hatched outside the farm like herself. She wandered with the eevees for a time, learning more of the hidden knowledge from them before she finally proclaimed herself a leader and opposer of the tribe. For many long years she strove in her war against the tribe but always the greater numbers of the tribe stalled her plans. Many times she urged her followers to secret paths and theiving ways to gain space and in the end she succeeded in driving the farm to chaos, though not by designs of her own. No, in the end the tribe was brought to its own ruin and she reaped the spoils for her and her people. Deputy Kangee Kangee was one of the first to follow Nukpana into the distant fields, her distaste of the tribe laws gaining her favour in the arcanine's eyes and it wasn't long before she was promoted to deputy. Through the long war she stayed by her leader's side and she was often at the forefront of the fighting. Doom Bringer Apocalypse Apocalypse never claimed a place with the outsiders, he seemed to prefer his roaming solitude, but the fiesty leader Nukpana caught his interest. Their connection was slow in forming, a strange yet shared hate that brought them together in the ending days.

Members

Other Groups

Those That Remained Neutral These pokémon played no part in the war for good or ill, for the most part they completely ignored the fighting and kept to themselves. Neither side trusted them and they cared little whether order or chaos ruled.

The Wandering Eevees

Leader of the Wanderers The wanderers were a strange nomadic group that lived along the fringes of the farm, their sheer numbers separating them from the tribe despite the fact that most were farm-hatched. A long and fruitless shiny hunt led to their forming and they eventually took over scouring on the old farm.

The Lost Ones

The Lost Ones The Lost Ones as they called themselves were a small exclusive group born of a failed event attempt. Only one of their number played no part in the event, Shira daughter of the tribe leader who took one of their number as a mate. For the most part this group avoided crossing paths with any of the others and it seems as though none among them claims leadership.

Gifted 'Mons

Those Left Behind

Journal 🐾 Shop 🐾 Avatar Credit
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page