PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Mass-Click Weekend 9

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Mass-Click Weekend 9 >

Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan

QUOTE originally posted by alleycat

I really wish there was a preview either in this thread or, preferably, on the Mega Evolution page. It seems a little unfair to have to use up a limited-edition stone and pay over 60k before even seeing what the transition will be... That said, however, I absolutely adore the mega furret's appearance! Strange that it'd go from normal and resembling a ferret to being an awesome dragon, but certainly not strange in a bad way.
If the Preview of the Furret Sprites weren't on the Wiki right when the sprite released/when you looked at them, you easily could have searched around the Site for someone who instantly mega evolved their Furret. Such as a few people on Staff like Myself or Niet who have Mega Furret displayed c: (Even thou I know you said it not in a bad way) Also, I don't find this strange. Furret is now a awesome fluffy Dragon. A normal/Dragon Type. If there are users who's watched the movie "The Never Ending Story", Mega Furret is pretty much a cool Pokemon version of Falkor, the Luck Dragon! Unconciously a reference in a awesome mega! c:
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page