PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Guide on Shiny Hunting

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Guide on Shiny Hunting >

You can't actually chain without a Hypermode. The PokéRadar itself can only chain 1 Egg and then the chain is automatically broken and it chains the next Egg again as 1 Egg which gives a glorious shiny boost of 12%.
I know it does say so on the wiki too, but the Shiny Huntin pages makes it look quite different? I'm doing my first shiny hunt and using only the Pokeradar, without hypermode and it says: Current chain: 19 / 35 — approximately 99% boost! So that's some inconsistent information on the shiny hunting page? I mean I am aware it doesn't boost much (and I hatched shinies in-game using the Matsuda method without a shiny charm, so I am a patient one) but I can see where that "common mistake" comes from?
Hello, can I interest you in an unpaid internship at Doolin City Gym?
No? Then how about a Membership at a very High Class and venerable Organisation? (I'm talking about Team Rocket! Just tell them the I referred you...)
Badge of Doolin City Gym - Currently not open for challenges, Gym Leader is out of town
The Opal Badge. Trainers with this badge have challenged and defeated the Opal Gym. Created by ZoeDragonbunny
Sorah League Badges
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page