PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sleight of Heart -- [COMPLETED]

Forum Index > Other > Original Fiction > Completed Original Fic > Sleight of Heart -- [COMPLETED] >

KadiroKapira's AvatarKadiroKapira

Part 5

In any case, we find all of our buildings by the time the sun starts to set and decide to make a pit stop at the union before returning back to the dorm. I will never admit it to her, but I actually enjoy the afternoon with her for what it’s worth. And as we sit on a sofa in the empty lobby sharing a couple bags of chips she paid for with the money on her card, it finally starts to sink in that college will be nothing at all like high school. Ms. Marilyn pulls a chip out of the bag and crunches loudly in my ear. I pull away, and she laughs before crossing her legs on the cushioned seat. My gaze slips, as it had been doing all afternoon, and I think for the first time, she actually caught my eyes on her legs. With a mischievous smirk, she slowly runs a finger up her thigh. “You know,” she speaks, her voice low and controlled, “I spend all this time falling into your arms, and you don’t even try to sneak a feel.” Really? At least her clumsiness makes sense now. However, I was more stupid… relying on my ability to keep sensing and reacting to her stumbles. I could have unknowingly made her aware of my ability. “You really are a nice guy, huh?” she adds while continuing to “write” on her thigh. I hesitate. I give up ignoring her actions and watch her slender finger glide across her smooth, glistening skin. “I’m… really trying to be.” Ms. Marilyn giggles loudly. Her voice echoes throughout the lobby. “You don’t have to be with me. We’re in college now. It’s all about having fun.” Funny. I was told it’s all about the rest of your life and how you choose to spend it. Even though I haven’t quite ironed out all those details yet, nothing could have prepared me for the next few seconds. Ms. Marilyn abruptly grabs both bags of chips, places them on the other side of her, and swings a leg across my lap. Before I can get a thought, her face is only a couple inches from mine… that same playful smile. But she has me pinned, straddled between her legs and acting as if I’m someone she’s known for years. I can’t help but stare back into those blue eyes. “Let me guess,” she whispers while pressing her right palm against my chest, “you’re a virgin?” I break eye contact instantly and feel my body tense up. How did I even get myself into this position on my first day on campus? My entire plan was to not get close to anyone for the next four years. Still, Ms. Marilyn has me at her mercy, and I don’t want to suddenly push her off just to put some distance between us. I form my lips to ask her to get off, but she giggles and moves her face to keep it within my vision. “That’s okay,” she hurriedly adds. Her warm left hand gently strokes my cheek. I fidget at first, but when she does it again… I just let her. The wide grin on her face tells me she knows I’ve given in. She’s in complete control, and I know she shouldn’t be. I just cannot bring myself to tell her to move before she leans in and briefly—tauntingly—licks my top lip. “Everyone’s a virgin at first.” Her words whisper into my ear. I’m little more than a statue, not wanting to hold her close and encourage her to continue sending shivers through my body. Unfortunately, another part of my body—against my will—chooses not to be as still. She realizes it and squirms a bit to provoke me further. “Stop that,” I manage, barely above a whisper and with no depth of authority at all.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page