PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Erebus's Newmoon Market (Now offering Pokeblock packages!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Erebus's Newmoon Market (Now offering Pokeblock packages!) >

ETV331's Avatarhypermode-12.pngETV331
hypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png
OK folks doing the early bump for significant changes :) So YAY!!! I got my hypermode for the next year! With that, some stuff has been updated. 1: I am outright buying Nightmare Shrouds for 30 ZC each, as long as I have currency. I'll keep the first post updated on that status. My Dark TR is in August, so huuuuuuge focus on getting those as a form of payment too! 2: There's a poll, please answer it! Now that I'll have extra ZC, I plan to start shiny charm swaps! But the big question here is how much you'll pay for a swap (which will help me budget out how many charms I'll need to get). 3: If I get extra melans, which has now happened once, I'll be listing those at the top of the Pokemon tab 4: summon restocks will occur more often. Ideally, about 20 legendary seals a week. I'd love to do more, but I don't have piles of money to drop on ZC, so I can only open more boxes by selling more stuff. 5: DA BIG CHANGE! Currency swaps are gone now (not enough sales, and now I'm finding need for all 3 types), and replaced with what I call "contest packages"! Long story short, I'll do the brainwork and gardening and blending to help you max out your prospective contest mons!!! I know! It's weird and I've never seen anyone else do it I don't think! But that's why it's fun! Anyways, go read that tab for more details. So yeah, keep shopping folks! And go tell people about my contest service bc IDK how to best market it rn...
v-ghost.png TR Score: 0 Need a mass clicklist for your Type Race? Check out my journal! Badge by me! (link here!) PFP by Silver Raven.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page