PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Erebus's Newmoon Market (Now offering Pokeblock packages!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Erebus's Newmoon Market (Now offering Pokeblock packages!) >

ETV331's Avatarhypermode-12.pngETV331
hypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png
Bump! couple box boxes ready to go! Also, I'm suuuuper close to being able to afford my next year of hypermode! As in, I need 661 more ZC to purchase it! So while I will still take my other payments rn, I am heavily focusing on getting ZC right now. Once I get the amount I need and set it aside, I will be able to summon restock more often and purchase shiny charms to open up swaps in the shop! I am also focusing on buying nightmare shrouds after finishing my HM zc hoard, since my dark TR is in August. So keep making those part of your offers, and soon I may be able to outright buy them from you! Finally, I'm super close to creating my first wishalloy badge, so expect to see lots more dark gems in the gem section for purchase or swap! Thank you all for your continued support and ultimately making another year of hypermode possible for me!
v-ghost.png TR Score: 0 Need a mass clicklist for your Type Race? Check out my journal! Badge by me! (link here!) PFP by Silver Raven.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page