PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Raccoon With A Pen !!TEMP CLOSED!!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > A Raccoon With A Pen !!TEMP CLOSED!! >

Mareepthan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMareepthan
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
So an update...

context

I have bi-polar & BPD, this affects my motivation and ability to keep up with commitments, doruing sever swings I can't even get online let alone get myself to draw. Recently douring a major depression swing I've been thinking about no longer taking paid commissions. I've been struggling to get commissions done in a reasonable time (Seriously thank you all for being paitent with me) and I feel extreemly bad about prolonging the order time. so I've kinda made a decision I've come to the conclusion that If I want to do art for people, I want to do it because I have the motivation, not because I'm tied to it, and paid commissions just don't give me that freedom.
1. I am no longer going to have an official TAT. I feel like having one is a flase promise to things I might not be able to do 2. I'm only accepting any payment AFTER the commission. 3. I'm no longer setting prices for my commissions, payment is not nessicary. This means I'm going to be running off of tipping. thank you all for the time. I'll be opening this new commission style up soon, just need to clear some time for it hope to see yall soon <3

Butters/Ethan | He/Its | 21

Joint Shop Journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Mareepthan Signature Pagedoll @Fuzzyfurret Mini Star Divider @Usagi Pinku (DA)
Buying : summon_gir.png @ 40zc/equ w.pngI collect mareepsw.png Please send me more floofs Current hunt : u.pnga.png7.pngd.png
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page