PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Eben is going to Paldea!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Eben is going to Paldea! >

spidrenam's Avatarhypermode-12.pngspidrenam
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by bogchamp

why do we have to resummon legendaries we already unlocked? I would not have wasted tokens if we were told this.
"we already unlocked" But you didn't unlock them. They were made available as "Event Summons", temporarily, and this was explained in the corresponding post announcing their release. Now you can unlock them, which means you can get the "bonus chance to find them" -- I and a few others have gotten all three Masks in a single "Open 10" set of Boxes, it's really not that big a deal, honestly! You will need to Summon them again to get the progress towards the Azure Flute, but you do not need to hatch them if it would be inconvenient - you can release the Eggs, that's fine. I am aware that it is not ideal, but this is what we have.
but why does it have to be this way?? was this ever disclosed when you released the loyal three as prize summons??? it just seems a bit unfair to a lot of players to have to resummon legendaries they've already gotten egg dexes for.....
g ∙ they he ∙ 21↑ TR Score: 3646 » [The First Step - Will Wood] « 0:00 〇────── 3:19 ↺ |◂ ⏸ ▸| ♥
credit
Background from BSD: Dead Apple promo pfp by Doosio pixel flags by me F2U code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page