PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Daycare Update 2024 plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Daycare Update 2024 plans >

ve3oml's Avatarhypermode-12.pngve3oml
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by impish.sei

QUOTE originally posted by ve3oml

My Journal Post has been linked below >>>>Journal post explaining Daycare Update<<<<<
Hey, sorry, but the dynamic modifiers, the happiness + daycare boost, aren't a flat +38 and +20, they're a % modifier, so it's *1.38 and *1.2, respectively (1+.modifer for positives, 1-.modifier for negatives). Making that first example of yours in non-matching natures 123%, not 132%. Same with the other dynamics (52% pair with example 2; neutral happiness isn't going to have a negative impact anymore, so the 3rd example will actually be 79%; and the 4th is a 58% pair) Even with your own math, I'm not sure how you came with only 119 for the 80% same nature pair, because the 80 base + 38 happiness + 20 boost = 138, not 119 (tho, since the 38 and 20 are *, not +, the end result is 132%). 119% is actually the max % under the current system Example 2 of matching natures is, then, 101%; example 3 is 73%; example 4 is 16%
Thank you for the Explanation, as I had stated in my post before This was to my understanding of these parts, I don't know what happoned to my math on that last one as well either.... I will Go re look and work on fixing that as well.... I do have a question About the mathing of the % modifiers SO I will be pming you (hope you don't mind) to ask about that Thank you again, I will go And work at fixing the examples now
Avatar is my actual cat when he was a baby,
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page