PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 🍓Strawberi CSS: A PFQ Accessibility Tool

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > 🍓Strawberi CSS: A PFQ Accessibility Tool >

Shuppiberi's AvatarShuppiberi
elite.png

QUOTE originally posted by Calypso Halcyon

I'd like to double the height of the strawberry button . can you walk me thru that?
Yeah, of course! Short version: Change line 18 and line 34 to have the height values you want-- "vh" is the measurement, it stands for "viewport height," so the default of 10vh is "10% of the screen." 20vh would be 20%, and so on. Long version: In the Core Module (at the top of Strawberi.css), there's two little headers. The first says /*Make room on the screen for the 🍓 Buttons.*/ The second says /*Create the 🍓 Buttons.*/ /*Targets every single button on the site! ⚠️*/ Below each of those headers, there are height values. Here's the one that creates room on the screen: /*Make room on the screen for the 🍓 Buttons.*/ #footbar { display: none!important; } #content::after { position: absolute; height: 15vh; width: 100%; content: ""; } So, to double the height of the button, change /*Create the 🍓 Buttons.*/ "height: 10vh;" to "height: 20vh;" and that will double the height. Then, you'll have to make more space for the button, so you'll change /*Make room on the screen for the 🍓 Buttons.*/ "height: 15vh;" to "height: 25vh;" to match the 10vh increase you added to the other one. This explanation might be a little bit confusing, haha. I can try to post some screenshots, if that would work better.

Iris, Lav, & Angel - They/Them

🍓"Developer" of Strawberi-CSS🍓 🪦Three Ghosts in a Trenchcoat🪦
BG by boodrian CC BY-SA 3.0 via Wikimedia Commons
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page