PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Coouragee's PFQ Ramblings

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Coouragee's PFQ Ramblings >

Coouragee's AvatarCoouragee
master.png
Journal entry: May 2024

1st May

Forgot to post this Monday, so might as well start this month early, lol. Got a midge in my eye, earlier, on the way home from uni. That was fun. I'm probably going to end my Sewaddle chain soon, and start prepping for this month's type race. Don't really have much else to say, except that I've been working a little bit on my BBCodes for this here journal and my about - I think they look a little nicer now :)

3rd May

More Paldean mons! Specifically the legendaries, which... is a pain. Now I'm 75/86, rather than 75/80. Oh well, I have a good deal of boxes and all the master summons, so it shouldn't be too bad. We also get this little guy:
j.png
I've also decided that I'm going to hunt Arctozolt this type race. Need to make a good breeding pair. Also, breaking my chain at 1250 Sewaddle, which makes it my longest chain. Dope.

8th May

Forgot to post on Monday again! Oops. Managed to hatch all the new legendaries (I opened ~20 boxes and got them all) so I've just been using my time on PFQ to hatch some new fakemons (or would it be fakémon?) and just generally pad out my dex. Been busy with uni work, but it's kinda gotten less intense. Exams are nearing rapidly, however. A couple fun facts to round out my weekly update:
  • I haven't missed a single day since I started playing PFQ - my login chain is as long as I've been playing for
  • I'm one of the top Pokéwalker users, currently 151st for Watts and 168th for distance

13th May

Woah, an entry on time! Type race has begun, and I've started it with 245 points. Not bad, although if I could afford more attention to PFQ I'd probably have a hundred-ish more. Oh well. My project wraps up on Thursday (two more days of working on the physical product! eek) and I'm feeling a little anxious about it. Idk. I've also developed an eye twitch. As of today, I'm 131st for Watts collected and 150th for distance walked using the Pokéwalker. Neat. To end off, my relationship with therianism: it's confusing...

22nd May

Oops, late again! Got my first exam in a week. Not gonna be fun given how slow I write thanks to dyspraxia. :) Got 1085 points this type race. Not a record or anything. Also yet to get any specials this hunt, and breeding genderless pokémon sucks bad. Hopefully I'll have something more to say in few weeks - my last exam is the 5th of June!

27nd May

My first exam is on Wednesday, so I don't have much to say for this week. I've been enjoying revising dynamic stability and the equations (they only give us about two-thirds of all of the ones we might need). My Arctozolt hunt finally bore fruit! 3 specials - 2 albino and 1 shiny - all on the same day. Very nice. I've been handing out box boxes to friends recently. It's nice.

Type Race j.png ice.png 1085
Coouragee • she/they journalfriend multi-profile • type race 0 ice.png girl girl girl girl girl
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page