PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Old Flames | Story Adaptation

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Old Flames | Story Adaptation >

Azurealis's AvatarAzurealis
Looks like we've got a stalker! I see you watching there <3 Enjoy the chapter! Chapter 2 He'd thought that the light filtering through the small crack was bright, but it was nothing compared to the ocean of blinding brightness he found himself in now. Reflexively, he dragged himself out of the broken eggshell and stumbled onto his still-wobbly paws. Broken fragments of shell were still clumped on his fur and covering his eyes. He shook himself to dislodge them, falling in a heap onto the smooth surface below his paws in the process. It was metallic and so cold that it stung his paws just a bit. He blinked, forcing his eyes open. "Hm. Odd." The sound of the same voice he had heard earlier came from somewhere above him, making him look up curiously. The speaker was a woman dressed in a white lab coat. She had long blonde hair, and as she leaned in for a closer look at his face, he caught a whiff of something artificially sweet, with an acrid chemical tang. "...This one has blue eyes." Before he could wonder about the significance of that statement, the woman continued talking, addressing someone--a colleague, perhaps?-- standing on her left; a young man with messy brown hair. "It doesn't seem to be a shiny..." The man on her left chimed in. "Or a delta, for that matter." The blonde woman glanced at him with a look of mild interest. It felt like she was dissecting him with her eyes. "We'll run some tests on it later," she decided dismissively, already turning away. "Take it to its holding chamber for now," she added to the brown-haired man. And with another sweep of unnaturally artificial air, she was gone.

Azu ✦ She/Her ✦ Minor

"Oh look! See that, there in the distance? It's the consequences of your actions!" ‧₊˚Hey there! I'm Azu. Nice to meet you!₊˚‧
Art Shop Comiccredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @me! Pagedoll @me!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page