PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 🍓Strawberi CSS: A PFQ Accessibility Tool

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > 🍓Strawberi CSS: A PFQ Accessibility Tool >

Noahverse's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNoahverse
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Wow, thank you for this! Currently testing it with your provided skins :) (by the way, it's nice! Lots of little extra styling I hadn't thought of!) One thing from Winterbraid's OBF I miss though is being able to turn the button off when browsing public fields; sometimes I browse to buy, not to click, and currently Strawberri is in the way, it hides about the whole last row. I think OBF somehow adds some more height to the page so that if you scroll all the way to the bottom, the button doesn't cover the field. Would it be possible to do the same? Worst case scenario I might keep OBF and remove that part from Strawberri myself as you said it should be possible. Still gonna keep testing it as-is, just wanted to give you my first impressions. That must have been a lot of work, thanks for sharing it!

Noah | he/they | AuDHD

v-fairy.pngfairy.png: 0 pts!
Journal (F2U codes) credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon F2U @MellowKun on Deviantart Divider F2U @hedgehominoid on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll F2U @SquishDemon on Deviantart Shop logo commissionned from Lilieth for my shop
I collect fairy Deltas!
^ My Trade Shop! ^
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page