PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Zoruna's shop ( Box Box, Dexing, Gems and more )

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Zoruna's shop ( Box Box, Dexing, Gems and more ) >

Zoruna's AvatarZoruna
arceus.pngd+.png

My Dexing offer :

I offer my dexing services at PWYW value which means you pay what you want! I accept any currency, gems, shinys, albinos, deltas or anything that seems worth it to you. However, I do not lend my melan, nor certain pokemon which were born from an OC, and are therefore not intended to be traded. These include my Mega Absol Shiny or my Sandslash Shiny, but I may add more in the future. Also, this is a dexing service, which means that you do not have the right to keep my pokemon under any circumstances ! Also, my pokemon must be returned to me within 5 to 10 minutes after you accept the trade. Otherwise, you will receive a warning from me, and if this is ignored, you will be reported for theft ! So please let me know in case of unforeseen circumstances. For information, my time zone in relation to pokéfarm is +1 hour in winter time and +2 hour in summer time.
Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' Avatar by " imperials " in TH : please do not take o/ Pronouns : She / He Credit of the other images by clicking on them
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page