PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Zoruna's shop ( Box Box, Dexing, Gems and more )

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Zoruna's shop ( Box Box, Dexing, Gems and more ) >

Zoruna's AvatarZoruna
arceus.pngd+.png

My sales of pokemon and items :

boxbox.png Items : boxbox.png

boxbox.png Currently, I sell Box Boxes. It's a market that comes back regularly, so if my stock is currently 0 boxes, don't hesitate to come back later, I might have more to sell by then ! Again, the counter is automatic, so what you see is what I sell. Everything must disappear ! The boxes are sold at the price of 110 ZC / unit. I only sell them in ZC sorry. That said, as I am looking to finish my wishforge, I can accept gems in exchange ( for a total value of 550kt gem credits ). See my research post for more information Number of box boxes I own = 0 boxbox.png

0.png Pokemon : 0.png

0.png In terms of pokemon, I sell some shiny, albino and delta from my hunts. They are available in my latest field, but as I don't know the prices, I'll let you offer them ! I accept currency, gems or other shiny / albino / delta in exchange !
Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' Avatar by " imperials " in TH : please do not take o/ Pronouns : She / He Credit of the other images by clicking on them
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page