PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Antivirus Software Triggered

Forum Index > Core > Bugs > Antivirus Software Triggered >

Destiny's AvatarDestiny
This has been happening through Avast for me as well. Whenever I load the site or refresh a page after being away from it for so long, it'll keep triggering and it's honestly getting beyond annoying. (no i'm not saying the devs are what's annoying. I mean avast pinging this constantly. It's making it rough just wanting to load the website at all. The website is already in the exception list, however this is the second one that I had mentioned when I posted the thread the last time it happened. The "plausible.moons.bio" connection, claiming the url is phishing. Edit: I've noticed that when it triggers is when the next action on the website triggers a longer loading scene than when being active on the page. So like as if it's relogging us in automatically and going to the page we clicked to go to (like the shelter or daycare for example) This is when it seems to be triggered each time. I don't know if this is just me imagining things or what, but figured I'd include it in case it's helpful for the admins.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page