PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Daycare Update 2024 plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Daycare Update 2024 plans >

Deadlock21's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDeadlock21
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb+.png
I cant Code but i helped develope an RPG by writing the story and quests. That aside, Niet once said himself that new players either get hooked and stay forever or they dont and leave. You dont play for 3 month and then suddenly decide its not yours. Its most likely decided in the first few days, maybe one week. I doubt that a player that played 3 days will stay or leave because of a daycare mechanic, that they cant use on its full pote tial anyways. Also whats with the next update ? Should Niet make another new account then ? How long does he have to play to even get to test whater the new update is ? How long should he test it? Can he ceat to reach the point where testing it properly is possible or work himself there every time ? Again: i dont think the changes affect new players that much. At least not noticeable for them. Yes i got bred eggs from others and yes i used their pairs by adopting, but if I was new now? I dont know. I cant mourn what i never knew.
He/him 30 German Second/Third Field Shiny/Albino Free for newbies :) See my Shop https://pfq.link/~V2z1 for Summons and Dexing If you ever happen to send me a shiny/albino for my endstage living Dex, please make sure to give it a NAME and if you wish, a description, so I can love it as equally as you do :)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page