PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Daycare Update 2024 plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Daycare Update 2024 plans >

I do want to say out the gate that I do appreciate the committed effort to listening to the community and implementing/not implementing changes based off direct feedback - even in the face of things going off rail a bit. There was a lot of frustrated energy in this thread, but I do still believe overall that the community + staff alike have been more amicable than ever before ^^ so I hope this truly doesn't discourage anyone I wanted to tentatively echo some questions I had previously re: the new daycare system that may have been overshadowed by the other conversations at large - I saw deinglitch mentioned specifically in the thread, but would we maybe see the implementation of all other variants without special breeding methods recieve them so that every variant has the chance to see the 25% boost? would love to have more opportunity for pfq specific hunts! - In the initial proposal, it was suggested variant pairs would have their ratios improved so overall you'd see more of the variant egg than what we see currently. Is this still planned? I'm still very eager to see the daycare update regardless! It seems a lot friendly
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page