PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Daycare Update 2024 plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Daycare Update 2024 plans >

itto's Avatarhypermode-12.pngitto
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by ve3oml

i'm not sure if this has been asked already but could i get clarification of something? It was mentioned under dynamic modifiers about "twin eggs" WOuld this mean there is a chance of hatching 1 egg and receiving 2 mon? or breeding 2 eggs at the same moment? I only ask As most users (that i have noticed) hatch 5-6 eggs at a time meaning tecnically they are hatching quince or sextuplets ona regular basis, If this means that 1 egg could hatch 2 mon This seams pretty awesome!
it would just mean that when clicking you'd have a chance of generating two eggs instead of one. ie with flat 100% compatibility you'd be guaranteed to get one egg every 64 clicks. with the current system you'd get one egg regardless if you have 100% or if you have 119% (the current max) but with the new system, any % over 100 you'd have an additional chance of getting another egg every 64 clicks. you'd still only be able to adopt a maximum of 6 eggs at a time, but youd just be generating eggs faster - anyway just to add to the topic at hand, its a shame autofeeder wont be implimented. the amount of times ive accidentally let my pair go to -999 because i just lost track of my clicks is more embarassing than id care to admit, but it is what it is.
credit
avatar and icon from genshin impact with edits from a friend
✨art shop✨
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page