PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Daycare Update 2024 plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Daycare Update 2024 plans >

Honestly a tad sad that the Red Gigaremo changes are being scrapped. I hope not for good but I assume that won't be given another thought at the moment due to the current feelings of everyone. As someone who relies on it quite a lot (for E/V breeding and then for type races so I can release regular eggs for folks and myself in shelter), it would have been nice to have something to help boost it or help reduce the drain it has on happiness. Yes, it does suck to eat up gems with how much badges cost but it'd be nice to have something to dump my fat supply of Flawless Gems into lol It also would have been nice to know that I could truly rely on it for days that my 2 jobs keep me too busy and I need to get in a supply of eggs for my hunt. Just pop in a gem, work my clicks, and voila. Like others have stated, I'm so very much excited and looking forward to the daycare overhaul. I appreciate the whole thing not being just completely scrapped as honestly this is the *one* thing I've been looking forward to when the phases for different updates was announced and it would have been very heartbreaking to hear that it just wasn't going to happen anymore.
Icon Drawn by Me
🎭My Shop🎭
Type Race Score: 2480
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page