PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Daycare Update 2024 plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Daycare Update 2024 plans >

Cycloneferno's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCycloneferno
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png
Generally speaking, I think most of the changes proposed here are good. The only two things I really object to are those relating to the V-Wave bonus and the red gear. - Regarding the proposed V-wave bonus, irrespective of if in real terms breeding rates increase, I think in principle you shouldn't be punishing players for breeding particular pokemon types when the V-wave type is completely outside of their control. Really, i'm not too much of a fan of the V-wave giving a bonus to breeding to begin with, in my mind the extent to which it currently interacts with the game is perfectly fine and it doesn't need to extend further. - Regarding the red gear changes, while I can appreciate the want to make gems more useful for players otherwise lacking in uses, I do wonder if this is moreso tackling a potential problem rather than a real one. Anecdotally, I don't see many people on this site with Wishalloy badges, and those that do tend to be rather active users or those with many years old accounts. In any case, I have less of an objection to this one since I never have used the red gear and likely never will. In any case, keep up the good work.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page