PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Daycare Update 2024 plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Daycare Update 2024 plans >

moomooaulait's Avatarhypermode-12.pngmoomooaulait
hypermode.pngmaster.png
As someone who's looking into getting into breeding after this type race: Love the new changes generally speaking! I was dreading the idea of rng chances that I didn't understand! And the math on the V~Waves totally check out, I agree though that it'd be great to have that example added to the original update post. Though, I also loved seeing the full breakdown of how current breeding works! My biggest (it is not that big at all) problem is with Natures, and it's not functional as much as it is "cosmetic" so to speak. I like the idea of my pokemon having their own lil burst of personality, and making a bunch of same-nature'd pairs sounds both boring story-wise, and like a hassle and a half. But it's a relatively mild nitpick in a sea of great ideas, and I'm happy to deal with it if it means we get everything else! Very excited to take a step into breeding with these new changes, and might just wait until they go live to really sink my teeth into it!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page