PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Daycare Update 2024 plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Daycare Update 2024 plans >

Raziya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-fire.pngRaziya
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by leporidae

doesn't this kind of make breeding pair shops useless now? as its gonna be near impossible to buy a pair since you cant guarantee percentages anymore. you will only be able to make pairs for personal use. im all for recalculating compatibility based on physical changes to a pokemon (such evolution/transformation and even delta types) but to auto recalculate every single time a pokemon is placed into the daycare makes no sense to me. this entirely negates the OT bonus when trying to sell premade pairs. this is a community driven game, and many of these 2024 plans are going to make it harder to exist as a community, making pokefarm feel like a single player game.
I was thinking about this myself and I feel like it might actually help breeding shops? Forgive me if I am wrong as I don't sell breeding pairs in my shop but I can imagine that people, specifically if they are hunting a certain delta color, would be interested in making new pairs, as well as nature hunters. These also could make pair making more lucrative for the shop as DP is pricy and finding specific natures takes more time. But again, I don't know for sure!
Score: 16,340
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page