PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Daycare Update 2024 plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Daycare Update 2024 plans >

Hamez's Avatarhypermode-12.pngHamez
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Regarding natures, and such, I'm pretty sure the math works out that as long as they have a high enough happiness and same level and lvl50+, they should be close to 100%. Without regard to nature. so realistically, the pairs that you have now should still work out(?) I will say that I am in the same boat about not caring much about natures. I am much more willing to match a pair for similar berry preference, but i'd rather have a good set together (for higher %) than anything else. So the only benefit on getting higher than 100% is now twins(?) which I am interested to see how is implemented. And I'm glad that above 100% is being considered as something now. I can't speak on Red Giga cuz I never use it. And the boost to E/V sounds amazing. Plus extra adopts everyday is nice as well. I think a lot of this is seeing how it plays out more than anything. The V-wave seems to be out of left field for me, as I don't necessarily see the correlation from eggs to v wave but v wave isn't a main game mechanic, to my understanding. I think most of the smaller minmaxing concepts will affect a few people in a general sense, as they seem to be negligable in terms of how much you have to click. However, being a psych major, I love seeing different perspectives on any update that comes out so appreciate reading everyone's responses!
Steel-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
Team Corkscrew Crash — 0 points
Steel-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
5.png9.pngk.png For more odds and ends, Visit The Hamez-ing Emporium! Avatar made by NinjaAnne — Buying summon_jir.png for 20zc! 2/500
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page