PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Daycare Update 2024 plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Daycare Update 2024 plans >

Lucifer's AvatarLucifer
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Yeah, I’m echoing my sentiments from when this was originally announced. You’re removing the rng element from pair making and instead applying it to day-to-day consistency of egg rates. Saying to just change what you’re breeding to match vwave is… I dunno, purposefully obtuse? People hunting something for more than one day will just randomly be punished by rng. Even if it’s mostly a buff across the board, random nerfs just… don’t scream fun and enjoyable game mechanic. Also, still not a fan of impairing pokemon from the same line just because they’re different evo stages. They’re still the same species. Purely a logical thing for me. I won’t pretend it’s game breaking or unplayable. It just feels bad. Otherwise; I love the QoL & variant changes!! And actually referencing that an egg is a twin (and not JUST getting a bonus egg without a record of it) is really cool.
  • About Me
  • Legendary Hunts
  • Credits
Kat/Rook ♥ Xe/they
summon_dce.pngh.pngDiancie Hunth.pngsummon_dce.png
summon_tle.pngt.pngTapu Lele Huntt.pngsummon_tle.png
Ficto-Omnisexual pride flag combination banner by me Type Race Banner, Gen IV mimic Fairy Type, & Coding by me Avatar by Rakeish
v-psychic.png9.png09.pngv-psychic.png
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page