PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in data bank ✧

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > data bank ✧ >

Caelus's AvatarCaelus
grandmaster.pngd+.png

hsr rambles

warning: lots of images

rolled for aventurine!!! started out with about 163 rolls, here's how it went I won my 50/50 on 80!!!! :) i was ecstatic about this because im ngl ... ive been playing since launch but i havent won a single 50/50 up until now orz so then i was like alright time to roll for lc :D do 3 ten pulls then on the 4th-- bronya lc on 38 omg.....!!! my bronya will eat good today IM SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS then ofc i keep rolling until i get aventurine's lc (i think this was on 70) yay good rolls!!! i have like 50 rolls leftover at this point so i decide to do a few back on aventurine's banner since i rlly want lynx dupes and: BAILU ON 23 HELLO....... ty for stopping by!!!! i was honestly really shocked LOL but pretty happy considering i didnt have her yet :D also was planning on picking her for the standard banner 5 star pick (bc i hit 300 pulls a while ago but havent chosen yet) so glad i held off until aven banner LOL and then after that i maxed out aventurine's lvl, lc, and traces ofc relics arent perfect but i think theyre good enough for now :) overall im rlly happy with how this went .... honestly didnt expect to get so lucky, especially with the bailu jumpscare at the end haha though since im guarantee now, now im in a position where i need to decide who to spend it on ... honestly kinda tempted to roll e1 aventurine because i love him + mmm 20% team crit dmg buff yummy but at the same time i feel like i should save it for a new character T^T i'll think about it for a while tho lol no need to be hasty, im done rolling for today
anyways type race has been going good i think!!! i ran out of daycare passes but i'll stock up soon, probably im at exactly 1k points right now which isnt so bad hopefully?? i mean compared to my previous scores at least for sure haha. the last times i seriously participated in type race were in uhh ... december 2017 and january 2018 ... with a whopping 244 and 136 points respectively. crazy

QUOTE originally posted by Caelus

... kinda funny tho every shiny ive hatched so far has been a girl whereas every albino has been a boy loll
of course the next shiny and albino i hatched after posting that ended up being a boy and girl respectively LMAO sally heard me it seems also while im on the topic, i cant tell but are albinos easier to hatch than shinies now ? ^^; ive been gone for a while so im sure i missed a ton of changes but im at 3s/6a/775h on my purrloin hunt rn and i swear i used to hatch a ton more shinies back then whilst struggling to hatch any albinos regardless, im pretty happy with how this purrloin hunt has been going!!! hatched more specials than i expected to might save up for a pr memory stick pokeradarstick.png and save my chain sometime after type race ends tho, i want to work on dex a little and hopefully finish up with summoning every legendary, but we'll see!!! maybe i'll just continue the hunt who knows
avatar + signature img are both official arts from honkai: star rail
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page