PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Necroam's Journal & Poke-Journey

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Necroam's Journal & Poke-Journey >

Necroam's AvatarNecroam
elite.png

(PK PLATINUM) Session 1-3

Session #1

Chose piplup this time around, and his name is Bobble! And the rival of course chose Turtwig, and my brain automatically went to Turnup so guess we're fighting Turnup. Also - THEY HAVE ANIMATIONS NOW? Love that. Since playing the first game, I got biggest soft spot for Starly so I just had to catch one asap, and Budew now has a purpose in my team. I will try my best to keep everyone on par level-wise, we'll see for how long I can hold that statement. Got to Jubilife City and got the pokesketch, left it at that for now. Since I already know what I have to do, I'll probably get to the rest of what I need much later today and already be caught up. This game feels way more alive, really liking how it looks compared to Diamond.

Session #2

Enjoying this game way more! Spent the evening playing and catching up while my friend was playing sun and moon. Way happier with my current team now. Stopped playing as soon as I defeated Roark. Ready to go forward from there. Here are the ones that I have caught! I really did not want to go hunting for an abra so I just traded a machop for it and called it a day.

Session #3

To avoid spamming sessions, did way more inbetween the second session and this update. Bobble and Starly evolved! Caught a Shinx because I found myself in need an electric type, hence Mink was named and evolved to Luxio as well! A fellow kind user suggested to insert the Fire Red GBA cartridge to obtain growlithe, but due to needing the national pokedex and such, I was unable to do it. I gave myself the freedom to give myself a growlithe. We now have Morton! A birthday gift to myself if anything. To make sure I don't mess up leveling him up too soon, I did look up the most appropiate time, most sources suggest lvl 48-49, however if this is incorrect and you suggest a different level then by all means! Skipping to the most current events, I'm in Eterna City, yet to fight the Gym Leader. Here are all the rest of the pokemon that I have caught!

Necroam | He/They | Arcanine Enthusiast

If it still isn't noticeable that I adore arcanine. Think I might've failed at my job then.
My Journal WIP2WIP3credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon is Blue's Arcanine (Adventures) on the manga WITH LycanKai's Avatar Frame Signature Pagedoll is Ash's Arcanine (Guardian) on the manga
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page