PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Daycare Update 2024 plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Daycare Update 2024 plans >

mandomimir's Avatarhypermode-12.pngmandomimir
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
nice, i was just about to ask about any updates for this phase! i've been holding onto so many quiet mons just waiting to be paired lol. i gave everything a quick skim for now so i'll read more carefully when i have the time, but overall it looks interesting! initially, the added cost of gems with the gigaremo took me aback for a moment, since they're a little costly to get in the first place and a bit cumbersome to use at times (with having to keep a pair's happiness up with tons of sweet hearts or easter eggs). but considering the overall improvements to breeding chances / compatibility in general, i think it should balance out in the grand scheme of things? (personal feelings on this may or may not change once i read through the technicalities more thoroughly but i think the only way to tell is to sit with the phase for a while and see how things actually feel to work with) i'd say i'm looking forward to this phase and thank you for keeping us in the loop! ^^

J ‖ he/they ‖ 25 ‖ illustrator

[quiet nature / dry pref]
d.pngq.png7.pngq.pngf.pnga.png grass.png Score: 14225
S/A/M shop free fields / dexing art journal credits

credits

✦code @RAINB0W ✦all forum art (avatar,signature,etc.) by me ✦TR banner by @CaptainNessbot ✦divider from Cute Kawaii Resources
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page