PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Necroam's Journal & Poke-Journey

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Necroam's Journal & Poke-Journey >

Necroam's AvatarNecroam
elite.png

(PK DIAMOND) Sessions 1-5

Session #1

I was streaming when I started playing, my friend tagged along. Said friend will be called Stoutland since that is their favorite pokemon. Stoutland and I made a promise that we will try to name every pokemon I find, expect either some funny and/or odd names. We thought Shazam was a rare find so we powered through with poor Turnup at low HP - and boom, we (somehow) caught Shazam! Only to find like 4 more shinx right after. Yes, we went quiet the moment that second shinx showed up. Didn't get too far along, we had just left Sandgem Town.
Session #1 caught

Session #2

Did the poke sketch/watch promotion! I did not know this thing could count your steps! A calculator!? I'm invinsible now! This was also a short session, but I also got the Old Rod. Caught myself a level 4 Magikarp (Bubz) and found myself a Starly (Chickie)! Stopped there for now.

Session #3

Still in Jubilife City~ I have discovered what key items are! Assigned the Old Rod to that for the time being. Found a Quick Claw, still holding onto it since I do not know who to give it to yet. My focus this session was leveling Bubz up. While doing so, ended up catching a lvl 6 Bidoof (Gremlin) and lvl 4 Budew (Prickle) Did find out that this game use the real clock and the time of day changes so that is super cool. Might play tonight to see if anything interesting shows up. Ended this session with fighting my rival and done! In case anyone wants to see the current team :D

Session #4

I spent an hour of my life running in Jubilife City because I did not know what to do. Ran into the cave, kept being told that I needed a pokemon that could smash boulders, of which I didn't have. So that became the hour of looking around until all of a sudden while fishing, the lightbulb in my head went off. 'MAYBE I NEED A GEODUDE FROM THAT ONE CAVE' Say hello to Dwayne The Geodude and Acotar The Zubat. Dwayne has taken Prickle's spot, and shares the box with Acotar for the time being. This was a short-esk session //sobbing

Session #5

Wanted to get a session in during the night, and Stoutland joined in this time with a stream. Also my first idea of 'Use Geodude to smash the rock' was indeed wrong, and I should probably get my eyes checked. I did not see the cave entrance way at the far right of Jubilife City. Got the Rock Smash TM and found the Gym Leader. Since I was playing during the night and I found an Abra and Kricketot (no idea if those are time sensitive but it was the first time I saw them). That was the entire night session, might need to play during other nights and see if I missed anything. I know I can find Onix in the mines, but I didn't get lucky catching one yet.

Necroam | He/They | Arcanine Enthusiast

If it still isn't noticeable that I adore arcanine. Think I might've failed at my job then.
My Journal WIP2WIP3credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon is Blue's Arcanine (Adventures) on the manga WITH LycanKai's Avatar Frame Signature Pagedoll is Ash's Arcanine (Guardian) on the manga
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page