PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Lina brought her right knuckles to just under her nose, thinking for the briefest of moments, the claws on that hand digging into her scales but not piercing, good to know her natural armor still held up against her own claws at least, "Hrm, they're probably like you then, quite literally 'new here', " she turned her head in the direction this person had looked to, "Why not approach them? I'll be around in case anything happens to be wrong with the situation, though if they're like you, I doubt anything could happen, since they'd be back at ground zero... after that, we'll talk a bit so I can figure out who'd be best to help you get acquainted with these circumstances, can take some... getting used to on this planet." she turned to the side and swept an arm out, gesturing for them to take the lead. ----- Toré had his opponent pinned once more, but his focus wasn't on the fight, it was on something he'd felt finally awaken, that soul he'd picked up and absorbed into himself outside of this worlds Ebott, it was up and had quickly adapted to it's surroundings, his eyes shut as the goat communed with it, and before long, his soul retreated into his body, being replaced by a blue soul, eyes having changed colour to the same blue, a quiet 'nyeh heh' vocalising, the grip on the bird suddenly became a lot more precise, the cage of bones surrounding said monster making it impossible for them to move, the quick jump back portraying more energy than Toré had had prior, this soul had already mastered the body it was using, and was now simply observing, swirling a conjured bone through the air, waiting patiently.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page