PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Old Flames | Story Adaptation

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Old Flames | Story Adaptation >

Azurealis's AvatarAzurealis
Hey there everyone! As you may or may not know, I recently started a comic on PFQ called Old Flames!
The meaning of the title is reuniting with someone who you had a very strong emotional connection with! Not the... other one ^^
You can find it here if you would like to read it! I've noticed that though conveying a story through art is great in some aspects, I also wanted to make a text adaptation for users who didn't want to bother with the comic or just prefer to read text. Alternatively, you can read this in addition to the comic in order to fill in gaps for confusing bits! I may mash up several comic pages into one chapter, so the total amount of chapters here may be different from that of the comic, just be warned! Just to be clear, this is a work in progress, so please don't leave any comments until I make it clear the story has ended <3 Once the story has finished, I will catalogue all the chapters in this first post for ease of reading! Feel free to message me with feedback or comments!

Azu ✦ She/Her ✦ Minor

"Oh look! See that, there in the distance? It's the consequences of your actions!" ‧₊˚Hey there! I'm Azu. Nice to meet you!₊˚‧
Art Shop Comiccredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @me! Pagedoll @me!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page