PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in adding a totem sticker voucher

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > adding a totem sticker voucher >

KaidaMcWoomy's AvatarKaidaMcWoomy
Support! I missed a bunch of totem mass click weekends and it would be nice to have a way to totem my mons without having to send em on a ton of scours. Another person brough up the time comparisons for finding the totem stickers in USUM. Respectfully, that was still a lot shorter of a time sink. In Pokefarm Q, bare minimum, you need 30+ scours (5 stickers per area, 6 areas) to change a single totem mon's forme. That's 30 hours of scouring, plus the extra time it takes for the energy to be replenished. Realistically most people are probably going to get somewhere around 10 scours a day because of the time, so you're looking at 3 days minimum, with the mons resting the other 14 hours. Then consider that the stickers get progressively rarer the more you find in a single area. So that tacks on extra time. Then consider on top of that that stickers occupy the "rarest" find level, and are not affected by boosts or energy least. I'd guess you're probably looking at closer to 40-50 hours of scouring for each individual totem mon (keep in mind that is a guess, based on the few mons I've been able to totem) Compare that to USUM. The totem stickers' locations are predetermined. There are lists out there online as to where they are located. If you are starting a hunt for them when you are pretty far along in the game, you'll be able to grab most of them pretty quickly. It's not going to take days on end to get them all, and it's not left up to a semi-random change as to whether or not you find one. Additionally, both Megas and Paradoxes have two ways of obtaining the item needed - a paid way (the vouchers) and the free way (finding the item in a box). Totems do not. Adding a totem voucher would bring them more in line with the other two permanent forme changes. I'm guessing it would probably cost more upfront to get a totem voucher since the toteming process doesn't cost anything, but I wouldn't mind paying that instead when compared to the sheer amount of scours you have to do for a single totem mon.
She/Her please! I have free fields and free breeding pairs to give away so go to my shop if you want any! Please don't send trade related pms :) Previous Hunt: Paused Hunt: with a 2400ish chain Type Race: 599
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page