PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Site-wide Goal Adjustments

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Site-wide Goal Adjustments >

abingy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngabingy
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by Angeliccandy

So, I'm just trying to understand... That means that non-HM users are getting a higher Shiny rate buff then HM users? With that being said HM users are getting a much higher buff to their Melan rates then non-HM users? Also is there still a possibility that Sei counter will maybe include a buff too Albinos too? I know the idea was being thrown around but didn't know if it was a solid thing quite yet.
Hopefully this makes sense, but what Niet was saying is that throughout all the nerfs/buffs to shinies throughout the last 4+ years, overall non-hm users have seen a buff to their shiny odds, while hm users have seen a slight nerf overall. As for melans, all of the boosts to melan odds that have happened are available to all users, although the main one, the ubercharm, does cost ZC so I guess it's less likely that a non-hm user would invest in it. But other than that the only difference between hm and non-hm for melan rates is just the same difference between the two for the shiny rates. I'll let someone else give a more concrete answer about sei cause I couldn't find the post it was in, but I'm pretty sure niet recently said he's still considering it, but it isn't for sure going to happen.
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page