PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 🐦‍⬛Ray's Tienda de Maravillas ✨ (Dexing,S/A/D,Free Fields!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > 🐦‍⬛Ray's Tienda de Maravillas ✨ (Dexing,S/A/D,Free Fields!) >

RavenIsLost's AvatarRavenIsLost
Services!
  • Shiny Charm Rentals
  • Free Fields
  • Totem Making
  • Pair Making
•Current Alive Charms Available: 0 •You can either swap out dead charms to alive ones OR you can rent one! •Please do not trade/sell/swap any charm I send over, I expect it back almost ASAP •Do no recharge the charm, just send it back as is.

Prices

Swap for dead charm: 4//20*/20k Renting Charm: 6/30*/30k *GP is preffered for the sake of recharges, however any other currency works fine enough!
•Any fields with the 🐦‍⬛ emoji is up for free! •Fields are organized on berry prefs (the normal ones that is) •All fields are a mix of E/Vs,Legends,Rare Genders, And Normal 'mons! •No limit! However if you end up asking over 10 its prefferable to put it in a hidebox :] •I currently have: 27 Fields open! •Please link your 'mons I really do not want to go scavenge through fields, if you do not link, I'll most likely ignore you :< However! Here is the code for linking: [url=LINK]text[/url] OR [url]LINK[/url] :] you have no excuse now lol

Notes

Do you want to make a 'mon of your totem, but don't have space nor want to move any of your 'mons from the scour spots? Then allow me to introduce you to my totem making service! Here All You have to do is Send the 'Mon over as a gift, I'll then put it in my scour spots, totem it, then send it back as a trade and you just hand over the payment and now you have your totem fellow!

Rules

•Be patient, remember it takes 30 stickers to make your 'mon totem, this means it takes a minimum of 30hrs
1 day and 6 hrs
and even then I'm not online 24/7 to send your 'mon back. Also there may be times they don't even come back with a sticker, so while it may take a while, I can assure you I'm working on it :] •You do not send payment with your 'mon, I'll send a trade and you offer then •Only 2 'mon per person, however once your request has been fulfilled, then you may come back
The Price for any totem making is: 1/5/5k each! Current Orders:
User Quantity Payment
N/A N/A N/A
Pair Making is currently closed - check back later :>
Header img from Sailor Moon Pkmnpanel code by Mirzam Code by MossDragon
Raven/Ray | She/They | Aro-Ace
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +1,323,610
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 50%
Naïve nature
PFP made on picrew by me :]
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page