PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in w o n d e r b r e a d [3.0]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > w o n d e r b r e a d [3.0] >

brèâd's Avatarhypermode-12.pngbrèâd
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png

Introduction

About Bread

- about - bread ♡ 27 ♡ they/them ♡ EST *enfp *actual eridan ampora *psychology bachelor with forensic minor * <3 my cats - favorite pokemon - melan sprite means i have melan 1.pngk.png9.png5.pngi.pngu.pngj.png2.pngx.png - friends - ♦️Jess♦️ Anna Michelle Eri Kyle Suki - goals - discover melans living calm dex bingo

Journal Entries

Oct. 31, 2016

It is with an extremely heavy heart that I choose to make this post but honestly I am processing my feelings. Last night, in my own town, my parents were going to a conveinence store. On the way there they saw our outside cat's body. She's gone, and I only hope she didn't suffer. I loved her, I love all of my cats and I am incredible heartbroken to post about her end. Due to this, I am starting an impromptu espurr hunt, effective immediately, so that a shiny may serve as her memory. This, unfortunately, sets back all of my other hunts. I hate to make customers wait any longer, but I feel as though remembering her would be the best thing to do. -Bread

Jan. 17, 2017

AAAAA MELAN PYUKUMUKU I'VE WANTED HIM SINCE THE LEAKS! HOLY WOW! FIRST ON SITE TOO I AM SCREAM. Beautiful bab. EDIT: DISPLAY AAA

Apr. 26, 2017

MY GOODNESS EVERYONE HERE IS SO NICE between the egg passes i received to finish hatching things, the melan hunt clank is doing for me for free [ardik omg the cutest fakemon ever <3] then lends that everyone has done for me to raise my dex im gonna cry im gonna cry for a good reason for a change and i appreciate everyone so much! <3

May 31, 2017

BORFDAY GIFTS 2017 ; ~ ; seriously you all are too kind~ tysm everyone Natsu1205 -- + Med. Fire Gem + 40k Credits + 100 gp Message -> Happy birthday Bravehearted -- Message -> Happy birthday! Absoreon -- 1 BoxBox + 9 Med. Electric Gems Message 1 -> Almost forgot that I had a boxbox sitting around for your birthday Also, have some gems towards your golden elec badge Happy birthsei birthday 🍞 :D Message 2 -> Eyy, would'ya look at that More gems! Happy birthday again! NotMatt -- + 2 V. Medals Message -> Happy bday breadddd Klance -- Message -> <v< :3c elliejac -- Message -> Happy BirbDay <; MeowOrNever -- + + Message -> Happy breadday!! Lorentius -- Pretty Box + 42,069 Credits Message -> happy birfdai 👀 Entei -- + 2 V. Medals Message -> cheers to being adults and sufferingHappy day of birf

Jul. 1, 2017

AAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA AAAA AFTER 7 LONG YEARS, LOTS OF MONEY/TIME/RESOURCES I FINALLY DID IT!! The eggo The TC THE BOOST SPECIAL THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED OUT ALONG THE WAY!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH <33

May 31, 2018

BIRTH GIFTS 2018 the kindness increases! Asteri -- 2 V. Medals Message -> Happy birthday! :) Best of luck to you on your hunt, and I hope today is a wonderful day! MidnightWölff -- Cookie + Nugget + a calm friend Message -> Happy day of baking! Gradis -- + Lucky Egg + 4 Flawless Poison Gems Message -> Happy Birthday. (totally not the same thing i sent ChrisCrossed) elliejac --

birthday cucumber

Message -> proof of permission A GIFT FROM SALLY

Jul. 22, 2018

BLIZZARD discoved July 22, 2018 at 10:03a EST! its so pretty!! one more to go . - .

Dec. 26, 2018

I DID THE THING THE THING IS DONE!! im shaking so much omg. it has been two years and honestly when i was at a gold ice badge, i never though that i'd be the one to discover it, as badly as i wanted to. it took a lot to get here but i stuck with it and look at my beautiful badge! everyone who has sold/traded/donated the ice gems and evos, thank you truly from the bottom of my heart! this would not have been possible without all of you <3. CHRISTMAS ICE MONARCHY~

Jan. 1, 2019

[6:11 AM] brèâd: Everyone Everywhere Hunt Eevees Everytime [6:11 AM] brèâd: wait [6:11 AM] brèâd: that was going to spell eevee [6:11 AM] brèâd: but i messed up [6:11 AM] brèâd: because hunt doesnt start with a v [6:12 AM] brèâd: i felt so clever for like half a second im posting this to bask in my own shame

Jan. 31, 2019

LOOKAT MY NEW JOURNAL! I commissioned the template from Queen Klance and holy wow do I adore how it looks~ I didn't have any major criteria going into this and it blew away all my expectations. Thank you so much for this, it was worth every penny <3.

Mar. 05, 2019

LOOKIT MY SMUG SON! so glad i could get permission to use and a big thanks to the orginal artist for responding so quickly! (i asked like yesterday???) only complaint is that with the icon preview, its way brighter than everything else in my site skin D: See? but im glad to be a smug dan! i still really like the image mia made me of my melans (alliteration o - o) but i was due for a change xP.

May. 30, 2019

GIFTS POST 2K19 GO Knock Out message: HAPPY BIRFDAY!!~ Megaman1551

Jul. 31, 2019

woooo another journal update. you may notice the construction tape/disorganizaton. while ive loved using jampharos' amazing tables, i wanted to customize it again and make it more me! and that means changing the layout around and recoding some things! heres hoping it looks good! ^^
bread * 27 * they/them I like calm pokemon! If you got some unwanted ones, I'd love to take them off your hands*! *If I need them Summon Collection to be inserted here.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page