PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Site-wide Goal Adjustments

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Site-wide Goal Adjustments >

Rainquail's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRainquail
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
Free to play grinding is not easy. I know first hand. I do not pay for anything on this site, and it took me over a year to collect enough ZC for a 6 month HM. Until I made the commitment to buy Hyper-Mode, I have always been a very casual player. I don't think that everyone should have to and they sure as heck will not want to take that long for a boost, but a reminder, that was for 6 months, and this was BEFORE we got ZC for free just for logging in. And now there are more ways to earn ZC than ever before, selling boxes, Z Crystals, Specials, Delta Points, trading currencies, ECT. It is not the daunting task it used to be. While the concern and frustration is entirely valid, the current landscape is far, far more forgiving and rewarding for casual players than it ever used to be, and all but perhaps this update from this year in particular have done exactly that, made the game easier in so, so many ways. You don't need these bonuses to enjoy the game. They are, again, very free bonuses to reward the player base for being active and for a collective effort. I don't think Niet ever expected them to be used as crutches for regular game play of the site. More activity from the player base = adjustments to make the bonuses what they were intended to be. Plus many of the mini bonuses that Goatlady outlined are extremely easy to get, and not that costly when it comes to in game currency.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page