PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Site-wide Goal Adjustments

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Site-wide Goal Adjustments >

Raziya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-fire.pngRaziya
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
@tokimews They do, friend. All of our opinions deserve to be heard and I apologize if I came off as dismissive. I realize that I am in a privileged position with time as I am unfortunately unable to work anymore so I realize it may color my experience a bit. I do think the bonuses are helpful to casual players as well. And they are fuuuuun, boy, the last Niet/Sei day I think I hatched pushing 2k eggs or something absolutely absurd. And, really, times and priorities change too. I used to play World of Warcraft extremely hardcore. For 15 years I ran my guild and it absolutely gutted me to have to dial back because of my new disability as well as my daughter being more of a priority. And eventually I had to stop playing all together. Things changed there that made it harder for me to do the things I wanted to do with my time I did have to play, but unfortunately that is what happened when I couldn't dedicate the time I wanted to. I think at the end of the day that's the choice and balance we all have to consider - what value do we get from our time we spend? For me, here and in WoW, the community was a lot more important than the in game bonuses, though they are always welcome. But they feel secondary. And the way you value your time and play style is also valid. For both of us, it may not align with the developers expectations and it stinks. I don't think you want anything given to you friend. It's an adjustment and it will hopefully be a good one overall, but we'll see. As Niet replied to my post, the bonus counter was higher in the past already, so I do hope that things are in a nice balance for everyone. 🥰 Again, sorry for seeming dismissive. I hope you are having a wonderful day or night ❤️
Score: 16,340
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page