PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Site-wide Goal Adjustments

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Site-wide Goal Adjustments >

tokimews's Avatarhypermode-12.pngtokimews
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
One thing that keeps me coming back to PokeFarm is that it's typically very friendly to casual players who can't play everyday, sometimes even weeks because of irl responsibilties. (Tournaments for example- even if I can't make it into the top 100 I still recieve a reward that can let me progress.) This doesn't feel as friendly for casual players, in my opinion. It's nice knowing that I can have some inactivity and not miss every single bonus. This feels like syncing up my schedule with these days will be even more difficult. And as a casual player, these bonus days help me feel like I can still progress in the game even if I can't play every day. This might not be a common scenario for other players, but I did want to voice my thoughts as well. I'm not saying the decision is wrong, or that this decision should revolve around casual players. I do agree that balancing is needed with the site growing in players and activity. (Which as a PF1 user makes me incredibly happy!) I think a lot of us are caught a bit off guard with this goal increase which is why some of us are feeling apprehensive about the adjustments. Regardless, I appreciate everything you do for the site, and look forward to future updates. :) Edit: Forgot to mention that I do agree with others saying that if the goals increase, there should be an adjustment to rewards as well.
pfp credit faunsipaws on twt character belongs to me <3
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page