PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Site-wide Goal Adjustments

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Site-wide Goal Adjustments >

Rainquail's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRainquail
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
oh my gosh, i can finally allow my albino radar and shiny charms a rest from trying to fully charge them everyday just because of the bonuses lol and give MYSELF a break. i've been feeling pressured to be online lately just to make the most of these extremely frequent bonus days. just this year alone, i've made more than 600k interactions, which is only 200k less than i did in total last year. 200k evey month, on average. my poor fingies! i know i am in the vast minority (i seem to always be), but these changes ARE going to be better for the site, and overall player activity once we tough it out through the growing pains. plus Niet/Adam and the rest of staff have been very attentive lately. it will not be the end of the world to go through some less than stellar changes. the ones that are truly unhelpful have and will be dealt with. balancing the site is an ongoing project, and it will not just stop at one partilar designation for all of time. within reason. niet is working on and considering many things for the betterment of the site, and it has been and will continue to be a busy year for changes! what i'm trying to say is, we should voice our opinions, but also try to keep in mind how much is going on, and try not to dogpile too much. just the thoughts of an internet raandom. much love to fellow users, and i hope we're all having the best day we can. edit; my point is, i like havong days were i can stop by, give the bare minimum 1k clicks and not feel like i have to be online more, or else i'm wasting the bonus away entirely, and as someone with chronic pain, i have pushed myself because i felt like i had to. you are going to come across this issue regardless of whether we have more or less bonuus days.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page