PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Lag issues, progress, and planned maintenance [TBD]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Lag issues, progress, and planned maintenance [TBD] >

arbor's Avatararbor
Can I just say, I love all the positivity on these kinds of threads lately. I can remember a time (not that long ago, really) when nearly every announcement or update post was filled with angry, negative comments, no matter what it was about. I'm not sure what's changed- increased transparency from staff, mods cracking down on unproductive negativity, or something else- but it's just such a breath of fresh air, even as a spectator. Can't even imagine what a change it is to be on the receiving end of such comments. Sure there's going to be people who don't like each update, but I'm not seeing the anger I used to see, more "this is why I don't like this thing" comments. Again that could just be mods deleting posts faster, but from a reader perspective all the update posts seem to have a much healthier vibe to them.
arbor ☼ journal: 838 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page