PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in [CSS] One Button Fields, Egg Labels, Typeless Field Variants

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > [CSS] One Button Fields, Egg Labels, Typeless Field Variants >

Neonyan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNeonyan
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by DaisyJoey

How do i use the one button fields one? I'm confused!! and what is up with the #footbar at the beginning? i tried putting it into inspector but it says its invalid!!
The One Button Fields script is designed to be an injected CSS in your site skin. To install it, visit the site skin page and create a new skin (or edit a current skin you have) and then paste the script into the "Extra CSS" section. Press save skin and "use current version." Then clear your browser cache and check someone else's fields to see if it worked as intended.

QUOTE originally posted by fishy-sticks

hi hello howdy! i have a question! sooo the one-click fields CSS randomly stopped working a while back. which stinks. so i've been reading this thread to troubleshoot. anyway. where is the "Extra UI" checkbox that Yulooooo mentioned? i cannot find it for the life of me.
It is here: If checking/unchecking this box doesn't do anything, I would suggest removing the script from your qol and/or site skin, clearing your cache. Then re-adding the most recent version in the main post, and clearing your chache again.

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page