PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ☁️Cloud's Art Shop☁️ [3/5]

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops > ☁️Cloud's Art Shop☁️ [3/5] >

Clouded's AvatarClouded

☁️ Welcome to Cloud's Art Shop !! ☁️ (OPEN)
Hello !! Welcome !! Here lays my little art shop/commission area :D I draw whenever I have time; I do check this site on a daily basis so I might get to you the moment you reply under this post. I'll answer any questions you may have as well! · If you wish to commission, I do ask you to subscribe to this thread! · Won't reply to PM's/Trades otherwise.

Rules / Terms Of Service

My ToS has an extended explanation, feel free to read it; here's a rundown of it all with some extras. Orders will be properly lined and flat colored. Backgrounds will be png unless given a specific color for it. 1. Always follow PFQ site rules. 2. Credit me whenever you display or use my art elsewhere (if ToyHouse, credit 5amsx). 3. Please be patient as I draw on my free time and have an injury, I will get it done as soon as I can. 4. I have the rights to decline an order due to said injury and/or any other reason. 5. All orders/art will be posted as a reply. If you'd rather have it PM'd, please state so. 6. You cannot and do not have permission to trace, copy, or modify my work. 7. My TAT
Turn Around Time
is within a week of accepting the order. Thank you ♡ CAN DRAW Most Pokémon and/or exclusives Furries Anthro Baits CAN'T/WON'T DRAW Anything against site rules Backgrounds Humanoids Mechas
Form to use! (preferred, can modify) [b]Character:[/b] (ref sheet/link to image/character itself i.e Umbreon) [b]Format:[/b] (bait/fullbody/bust/halfbody - also specify if you want a certain pose and/or expression) [b]Payment:[/b] (X Credits/X GP/X ZC)
Won't answer/reply if the order is vague.
'Can you do these?' - 'Bust pls' Please state what you want and how you're going to pay T T
  • Prices
  • Examples
  • Slots
These prices are modified to what my normal commissions would cost, adjusted to PFQ currency. I will add or remove the different types of payment as I might need one more than the other. Bust: 540k | 300 | 550 Halfbody: 750k | 550 | 800 Fullbody: 900k | 800 | 1500 Baits: 850k | 650 | 900 Special Order: Shaded Halfbody for this guy!
⚠️1 & 2 ARE NOT F2U BAITS⚠️

TAKEN

For: aixle Sketch: ✔️ Outline: ✔️ Color: ✔️ Sent:✔️

TAKEN

For: AnonymousEspeon Sketch: ✔️ Outline: ✔️ Color: ✔️ Sent:✔️

TAKEN

For: SimplyJason Sketch: ✔️ Outline: ✔️ Color: ✔️ Sent:✔️

TAKEN

For: KAKarma Sketch: n/a Outline: n/a Color: n/a Sent:

TAKEN

For: KAKarma Sketch: n/a Outline: n/a Color: n/a Sent:
GIF from HGSS code by Gumshoe

Cloud | he/they | 21

A shiny hunter and artist; creature enjoyer!
Art Shop ToyHouseOther Socialscredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Name on Platform Signature Pagedoll @Name on Platform
Cyndaquil Hunt | 1 | 5 | 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page