PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in VGC Battling

Forum Index > Pokémon > Misc. Pokémon > VGC Battling >

mick915's Avatarhypermode-12.pngmick915
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb.png
I think the speed control is what I'm missing for sure. Chien pao is pretty fast, it usually outspeeds most stuff besides prankster mons, and stellar on it just helps cause I have 3 different types of moves on there so each one I use gets the boost. Honestly though I never tera it cause it gets 2 shot 99% of the time with me having sash (its really frail). This is the main mon I've been thinking about switching out. Torkoal is honestly there to set the sun, an it actually really powerful specially (even more with charcoal and tera fire). The sun sets up gouging fire and raging bolt so I can run other items on them and get their boosts. It does help a lot when trick room is used by the other team along with ammongus. Amoongus is pretty self explanatory. Spore, protect, rage powder for move redirection, and pollen puff for healing to teammate or damage on psychic mons. Also very slow, works well to spore in trick room settings. Rocky helmet is a good item, and water tera to take away weaknesses. Ogrepon is just good all around and even better with the tera to straight fire and the attack boost. Spiky shield for protect, ivy cudgel for big damage, horn leech for good damage for the pesky ground and water mons (especially ursaluna and rapid strike urshifu). Follow me for redirection but i could possibly change that out for something else, maybe more damage. Raging bolt is a really good special attacker. Not super fast, but that can be decent in trick room situations. I have leftovers on it to get health back, and tera fairy to take away that weakness and immune to dragon now too. I run discharge to hit both mons on other side (usually paired with a portect mon), calm mind if I can play it right for boosts, protect for no damage and heal from lefties, and dragon pulse for strong damage to everything but fairy. Gouging fire is a good physical and semi fast mon, pretty bulky especially with assault vest. I have it tera grass with tera blast to help with the water/ground mons. lava plume for big damage to both mons (pair with protect). dragon claw for good damaage and iron head for fairy mons and possible flinches if I'm faster. I like this mon, but could swap it if I see potential in something else as well Haha I don't mind doing the descriptions (it helps me look back at everything on them too) sorry it took a little bit though, was playing some games with some buddies.
Collecting These Summons @20zc each!
summon_tfi.png x 301 / 500
summon_hoo.png x 44 / 500
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page