PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Lestrange Vault: Summons, Sparkles & More

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Lestrange Vault: Summons, Sparkles & More >

Lilith's AvatarLilith

QUOTE originally posted by rokiwii

@Lilith so may you hold for me the albino delta ditto? ill pay when i have 300zc?
Hi there, so i have a user that requested the price and they have yet to respond and if they don't soon i will then offer it to the next user who requested it your request was the 3rd so I believe it will be sold but if not then i will let you know

QUOTE originally posted by Ashe Moon

@lilith I would be interested in the albino delta too, if the offer above fails. I can pay right away^^
Hi there im just awaiting for an answer from the first user they still have yet to respond ill give a little longer and if they haven't responded ill set the trade up for you :D

QUOTE originally posted by illud93

might i please snag all your regular timid dittos if possible, for gp? :D
So I've had a look in my fields I have 12 regular timid dittos can i just confirm you want all 12 which would be a total of 1200GP. If your happy i'll start sending them across for you

QUOTE originally posted by DragonReaper13

For lilith I'm interested in the Shiny delta Moltres, how much are you looking for?
I'm looking for 600zc or equivelant for it if this is alright please can you send the trade :D
Paying 500GP per or 500k cr
Paying 75gp per
Prices will adjust with the average market price
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page