PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 2024 Update Phase 2: The Shelter

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > 2024 Update Phase 2: The Shelter >

Rainquail's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRainquail
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by GinKurosu

QUOTE originally posted by Rainquail

QUOTE originally posted by GinKurosu

I mean, it really is whatever, I'll just have to deal with it. I am sure yall don't really get it since you are hypermode users, but nothing I can do there ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. I have never put a single cent into this game. EVER. It nearly took me a year to build up enough ZC to get my Hypermode. Everything I have has been gotten through time, frustrtation, and effort in addition to the occasional kindness of the community. I have been here for 7 years and things are much kinder and rewarding the a new player than it used to be. This is the only update I can think of from a very long time that hindered new users rather than being universally benificial.
Yeah yeah, I get it, I am clearly wrong because the people who already have most/all of the difficult stuff done are not affected by it very much.
Originally this was an edit for the post you quotes, but since you've already posted again, I'll put it here. Being part of this site longer does not make every features forgiving just because we are veterans. We play by the same rules as everyone else, we just were here before certain updates. Most of us are probably still struggling to catch up with the Dex just like everyone else. The Dex is enormous, and completing it is time consuming even when you're out sourcing. And the Shelter was never meant to be part of that process. We've all been benefitting from a short cut that was unintential and is only just now being fixed. I don't like it either, but obviously we are not going to be changing Niet's mind about this. All we can do is suggest making the other aspects of the game more fun to accomodate. This will hopefully be my last post in this thread because we are now way off the original topic and I have spammed this thread enough. I have no ill will towards you and I was never trying to frustrate you, but it is obvious out conversation has not been positive for you, and I'm sorry about that and how I might have come across. Best wishes for you.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page