PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 2024 Update Phase 2: The Shelter

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > 2024 Update Phase 2: The Shelter >

SeshieLover's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSeshieLover
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
small suggestion for niet. beside promoting the lab and fishing hut (the two main things i see being promoted with these changes) why not also promote wonder trading as a way to gex dexes and maybe even special s/a pokemon? i feel it's very under used by many on the site and as it works like a trade for pokemon that need to evo by trading this could help those users who don't like to talk to anyone on site for any kind of dexing help. i could say so much about what users are saying on this update but i don't feel up for that right now. i will say i love the update and think you did a good job making it do what you want for balance and giving us end game players more of a boost. the players already on site who have touched the old shelter are going to not like it and i can understand that but i think the real users to judge it are going to be those who joined the site after this update who know nothing of how it used to be. those new players will find other ways to fill there dexes and borrower higher passes if they want to use the shelter earlier then intended. you can also skip right to the x pass or star pass by buying it off of another player or the market place instead of unlocking and buying all the smaller passes first. as you don't need to own every pass just the highest one you want.
My type racenormal.png0. My trade thread can be found here
summon_sui.png × 154 / 500 ---value at 20zc-will buy or swap
Avitar Sprite credit Zorualord14
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page